Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Leonard Eze <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2025 10:28:15 +0000

N481,000.00 approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 1, 2025 11:03 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

Dear Rapheal,
Kindly acknowledge the review below, so we can clse out with the workshop.

ABG 327 XF==57554.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Complete crankshaft

235,000

150,000

200,000

190,000

Front oil seal

32,000

28,000

28,000

28,000

Rear oil seal

25,000

20,000

20,000

20,000

Oil pump

90,000

60,000

70,000

60,000

Oil switch

26,000

25,000

25,000

25,000

Trust wassher

25,000

23,000

23,000

23,000

Metal and main bearing

65,000

45,000

45,000

45,000

Sealant gum

6,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Gasket gum

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Fuel

15,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

Labor

125,000

60,000

100,000

70,000

TOTAL

652,000

431,000

531,000

481,000

ra

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 1, 2025 10:51 AM
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

Dear Rapheal,
Kindly acknowledge the review below, so we can clse out with the workshop.

ABG 327 XF==57554.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Complete crankshaft

235,000

150,000

200,000

190,000

Front oil seal

32,000

28,000

28,000

28,000

Rear oil seal

25,000

20,000

20,000

20,000

Oil pump

90,000

60,000

70,000

60,000

Oil switch

26,000

25,000

25,000

25,000

Trust wassher

25,000

23,000

23,000

23,000

Metal and main bearing

65,000

45,000

45,000

45,000

Sealant gum

6,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Gasket gum

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Fuel

15,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

Labor

125,000

60,000

100,000

70,000

TOTAL

652,000

431,000

531,000

481,000

Nwachukwu Emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2025 8:58 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

See review.................

ABG 327 XF==57554.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Complete crankshaft

235,000

150,000

200,000

190,000

Front oil seal

32,000

28,000

28,000

28,000

Rear oil seal

25,000

20,000

20,000

20,000

Oil pump

90,000

60,000

70,000

60,000

Oil switch

26,000

25,000

25,000

25,000

Trust wassher

25,000

23,000

23,000

23,000

Metal and main bearing

65,000

45,000

45,000

45,000

Sealant gum

6,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Gasket gum

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Fuel

15,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

Labor

125,000

60,000

100,000

70,000

TOTAL

652,000

431,000

531,000

481,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 28 August 2025 14:43
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly advise further based on the below workshop request.

Enclosed is the workshop's last price for the subject vehicle.

kindly review it and respond accordingly.

ABG 327 XF==57554.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST PRICE

Complete crankshaft

235,000

150,000

200,000

Front oil seal

32,000

28,000

28,000

Rear oil seal

25,000

20,000

20,000

Oil pump

90,000

60,000

70,000

Oil switch

26,000

25,000

25,000

Trust wassher

25,000

23,000

23,000

Metal and main bearing

65,000

45,000

45,000

Sealant gum

6,000

5,000

5,000

Gasket gum

5,000

5,000

5,000

Fuel

15,000

10,000

10,000

Labor

125,000

60,000

100,000

TOTAL

652,000

431,000

531,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2025 11:30 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

Dear Emma,

See approval below.

ABG 327 XF==57554.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete crankshaft

235,000

200,000

170,000

150,000

Front oil seal

32,000

28,000

28,000

28,000

Rear oil seal

25,000

20,000

20,000

20,000

Oil pump

90,000

80,000

80,000

60,000

Oil switch

26,000

25,000

25,000

25,000

Trust wassher

25,000

23,000

23,000

23,000

Metal and main bearing

65,000

55,000

55,000

45,000

Sealant gum

6,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Gasket gum

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Fuel

15,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

Labor

125,000

80,000

60,000

60,000

TOTAL

652,000

531,000

481,000

431,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2025 3:51 PM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

Dear Rapheal,

Kindly approve further, as this has been approve by HO.

ABG 327 XF==57554.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete crankshaft

235,000

200,000

170,000

Front oil seal

32,000

28,000

28,000

Rear oil seal

25,000

20,000

20,000

Oil pump

90,000

80,000

80,000

Oil switch

26,000

25,000

25,000

Trust wassher

25,000

23,000

23,000

Metal and main bearing

65,000

55,000

55,000

Sealant gum

6,000

5,000

5,000

Gasket gum

5,000

5,000

5,000

Fuel

15,000

10,000

10,000

Labor

125,000

80,000

60,000

TOTAL

652,000

531,000

481,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2025 3:48 PM
To: Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

Thank you, Ma.

Dear Emma,

Kindly see approval below and go proceed.

Regards,

Leonard Eze
Fleet Executive

C&I Leasing Plc| 2 Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos
08172007356| [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]|> www.c-ileasing.com<http:// www.c-ileasing.com>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 August 2025 15:43
To: Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

Engine repairs approved.

Regards,

Kate Amaka Ukwuma

Head of Operations and Maintenance

C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007193, 08066122971 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2025 2:54 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

Dear Ma, @Kate Ukwuma<mailto:[email-masked]> kindly approve engine L200 repairs by Musibau workshop.

The van is attached to Smile Communications network unit.

Regards,

Leonard Eze
Fleet Executive

C&I Leasing Plc| 2 Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos
08172007356| [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]|> www.c-ileasing.com<http:// www.c-ileasing.com>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 August 2025 14:30
To: Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

Dear Leo,

Kindly note that you are yet to share CM/ HO approval on the engine repair of ABG 327 XF.

Please share this, so we can close out with the workshop.

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2025 6:48 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

Dear Emma,

Please share CM or HO approval for the engine overhauling.

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 7 August 2025 14:16
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

ABG 327 XF==57554.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete crankshaft

235,000

200,000

170,000

Front oil seal

32,000

28,000

28,000

Rear oil seal

25,000

20,000

20,000

Oil pump

90,000

80,000

80,000

Oil switch

26,000

25,000

25,000

Trust wassher

25,000

23,000

23,000

Metal and main bearing

65,000

55,000

55,000

Sealant gum

6,000

5,000

5,000

Gasket gum

5,000

5,000

5,000

Fuel

15,000

10,000

10,000

Labor

125,000

80,000

60,000

TOTAL

652,000

531,000

481,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2025 11:15 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

See approval below...............

ABG 327 XF==57554.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete crankshaft

235,000

200,000

170,000

Front oil seal

32,000

28,000

28,000

Rear oil seal

25,000

20,000

20,000

Oil pump

90,000

80,000

80,000

Oil switch

26,000

25,000

25,000

Trust wassher

25,000

23,000

23,000

Metal and main bearing

65,000

55,000

55,000

Sealant gum

6,000

5,000

5,000

Gasket gum

5,000

5,000

5,000

Fuel

15,000

10,000

10,000

Labor

125,000

80,000

60,000

TOTAL

652,000

531,000

481,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 7 August 2025 10:59
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

ABG 327 XF==57554.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete crankshaft

235,000

200,000

Front oil seal

32,000

28,000

Rear oil seal

25,000

20,000

Oil pump

90,000

80,000

Oil switch

26,000

25,000

Trust wassher

25,000

23,000

Metal and main bearing

65,000

55,000

Sealant gum

6,000

5,000

Gasket gum

5,000

5,000

Fuel

15,000

10,000

Labor

125,000

80,000

TOTAL

652,000

531,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2025 12:32 PM
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON ABG 327 XF==57554.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

ABG 327 XF==57554.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete crankshaft

235,000

200,000

Front oil seal

32,000

28,000

Rear oil seal

25,000

20,000

Oil pump

90,000

80,000

Oil switch

26,000

25,000

Trust wassher

25,000

23,000

Metal and main bearing

65,000

55,000

Sealant gum

6,000

5,000

Gasket gum

5,000

5,000

Fuel

15,000

10,000

Labor

125,000

80,000

TOTAL

652,000

531,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]