Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EKY 483 DF==62519.
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2025 10:13:28 +0000

520,000.00 approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 2, 2025 9:36 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EKY 483 DF==62519.

Dear Rapheal,
Kindly acknowledge the review below, so we can close out with the workshop.

EKY 483 DF==62519.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

BEST PRICE

REVIEW

Spotted leather

270,000

130,000

240,000

170,000

Plain leather

220,000

120,000

180,000

140,000

Foam

140,000

80,000

100,000

80,000

Liner

90,000

60,000

60,000

60,000

Upholstery labor

160,000

70,000

130,000

70,000

TOTAL

880,000

460,000

710,000

520,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2025 9:13 AM
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EKY 483 DF==62519.

Dear Bash,
Kindly acknowledge the review brlow, so we can close out with the workshop.

EKY 483 DF==62519.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

BEST PRICE

REVIEW

Spotted leather

270,000

130,000

240,000

170,000

Plain leather

220,000

120,000

180,000

140,000

Foam

140,000

80,000

100,000

80,000

Liner

90,000

60,000

60,000

60,000

Upholstery labor

160,000

70,000

130,000

70,000

TOTAL

880,000

460,000

710,000

520,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2025 9:02 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EKY 483 DF==62519.

See review below...............

EKY 483 DF==62519.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

BEST PRICE

REVIEW

Spotted leather

270,000

130,000

240,000

170,000

Plain leather

220,000

120,000

180,000

140,000

Foam

140,000

80,000

100,000

80,000

Liner

90,000

60,000

60,000

60,000

Upholstery labor

160,000

70,000

130,000

70,000

TOTAL

880,000

460,000

710,000

520,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 19 August 2025 08:45
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EKY 483 DF==62519.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly advise further based on the below request from the workshop.

EKY 483 DF==62519.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

BEST PRICE

Spotted leather

270,000

130,000

240,000

Plain leather

220,000

120,000

180,000

Foam

140,000

80,000

100,000

Liner

90,000

60,000

60,000

Upholstery labor

160,000

70,000

130,000

TOTAL

880,000

460,000

710,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2025 9:16 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EKY 483 DF==62519.

Dear Emma,

Please find audit reviewed approval below.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Spotted leather

270,000

230,000

150,000

130,000

Plain leather

220,000

190,000

120,000

120,000

Foam

140,000

120,000

80,000

80,000

Liner

90,000

70,000

70,000

60,000

Upholstery labor

160,000

120,000

110,000

70,000

TOTAL

880,000

730,000

530,000

460,000

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 14 August 2025 08:56
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EKY 483 DF==62519.

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

EKY 483 DF==62519.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Spotted leather

270,000

230,000

150,000

Plain leather

220,000

190,000

120,000

Foam

140,000

120,000

80,000

Liner

90,000

70,000

70,000

Upholstery labor

160,000

120,000

110,000

TOTAL

880,000

730,000

530,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2025 3:37 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EKY 483 DF==62519.

See approval below.......................

EKY 483 DF==62519.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Spotted leather

270,000

230,000

150,000

Plain leather

220,000

190,000

120,000

Foam

140,000

120,000

80,000

Liner

90,000

70,000

70,000

Upholstery labor

160,000

120,000

110,000

TOTAL

880,000

730,000

530,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 13 August 2025 14:19
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EKY 483 DF==62519.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

EKY 483 DF==62519.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Spotted leather

270,000

230,000

Plain leather

220,000

190,000

Foam

140,000

120,000

Liner

90,000

70,000

Upholstery labor

160,000

120,000

TOTAL

880,000

730,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]