Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 121 XZ==62668.
From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>, Tamka Nwinee <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2025 08:20:20 +0000

Dear Bash,
Kindly acknowledge the review below.

EPE 121 XZ==62668.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST REVIEW

Complete front hub

set

330,000

270,000

220,000

220,000

280,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

28,000

28,000

28,000

Front shock absorber

set

95,000

75,000

75,000

75,000

80,000

Front upper arm bushing

set

85,000

65,000

65,000

45,000

65,000

Wheel alignment

8,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

85,000

60,000

60,000

45,000

50,000

TOTAL

635,000

503,000

453,000

418,000

508,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2025 5:15 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Tamka Nwinee <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 121 XZ==62668.

See our last review

EPE 121 XZ==62668.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST REVIEW

Complete front hub

set

330,000

270,000

220,000

220,000

280,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

28,000

28,000

28,000

Front shock absorber

set

95,000

75,000

75,000

75,000

80,000

Front upper arm bushing

set

85,000

65,000

65,000

45,000

65,000

Wheel alignment

8,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

85,000

60,000

60,000

45,000

50,000

TOTAL

635,000

503,000

453,000

418,000

508,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 14 August 2025 16:05
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Tamka Nwinee <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 121 XZ==62668.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly note that the workshop still insists on the below.

The management has reviewed the approval for the subject vehicle and, due to inflation in market prices, we are unable to proceed with the repairs. We kindly request that the driver come to pick up the vehicle from our workshop, as we have limited space available.

Thank you for your understanding. Please let us know when the driver can come by.

EPE 121 XZ==62668.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete front hub

set

330,000

270,000

220,000

220,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

28,000

28,000

Front shock absorber

set

95,000

75,000

75,000

75,000

Front upper arm bushing

set

85,000

65,000

65,000

45,000

Wheel alignment

8,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

85,000

60,000

60,000

45,000

TOTAL

635,000

503,000

453,000

418,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2025 11:55 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Tamka Nwinee <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 121 XZ==62668.

Dear Emma

Where are we on this approval please

 I am really short of vehicle in Huawei please
And we are really accumulating downtime everyday on this vehicle unavailability.

Best regards.

Celestine Ugbe

Fleet Unit

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Contact:08081650464

WHATSAPP:08172737765 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2025 9:20 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Tamka Nwinee <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 121 XZ==62668.

Dear Emma,

Please find audit reviewed approval below.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete front hub

set

330,000

270,000

220,000

220,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

28,000

28,000

Front shock absorber

set

95,000

75,000

75,000

75,000

Front upper arm bushing

set

85,000

65,000

65,000

45,000

Wheel alignment

8,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

85,000

60,000

60,000

45,000

TOTAL

635,000

503,000

453,000

418,000

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 12 August 2025 08:33
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 121 XZ==62668.

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

EPE 121 XZ==62668.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete front hub

set

330,000

270,000

220,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

28,000

Front shock absorber

set

95,000

75,000

75,000

Front upper arm bushing

set

85,000

65,000

65,000

Wheel alignment

8,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

85,000

60,000

60,000

TOTAL

635,000

503,000

453,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2025 4:15 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 121 XZ==62668.

See approval below..............

EPE 121 XZ==62668.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete front hub

set

330,000

270,000

220,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

28,000

Front shock absorber

set

95,000

75,000

75,000

Front upper arm bushing

set

85,000

65,000

65,000

Wheel alignment

8,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

85,000

60,000

60,000

TOTAL

635,000

503,000

453,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 11 August 2025 15:30
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 121 XZ==62668.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

EPE 121 XZ==62668.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete front hub

set

330,000

270,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

Front shock absorber

set

95,000

75,000

Front upper arm bushing

set

85,000

65,000

Wheel alignment

8,000

5,000

Labor

85,000

60,000

TOTAL

635,000

503,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]