Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 50 FQ==62701.
From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2025 18:00:12 +0000

Dear Bash,

Kindly acknowledge the review below, so we can close out with the workshop.

EPE 50 FQ==62701.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

  LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Electrical ABS accumulator

650,000

450,000

550,000

500,000

Brake fluid (TOTAL)

2 CAN

15,000

15,000

15,000

15,000

Rear brake caliper

set

165,000

130,000

130,000

130,000

Brake pad

38,000

25,000

25,000

25,000

Labor

65,000

35,000

45,000

40,000

TOTAL

933,000

655,000

765,000

710,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2025 12:42 PM
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 50 FQ==62701.

 Dear Bash,

Kindly acknowledge the review below.

EPE 50 FQ==62701.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

  LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Electrical ABS accumulator

650,000

450,000

550,000

500,000

Brake fluid (TOTAL)

2 CAN

15,000

15,000

15,000

15,000

Rear brake caliper

set

165,000

130,000

130,000

130,000

Brake pad

38,000

25,000

25,000

25,000

Labor

65,000

35,000

45,000

40,000

TOTAL

933,000

655,000

765,000

710,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2025 12:40 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 50 FQ==62701.

see review below........

EPE 50 FQ==62701.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

  LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Electrical ABS accumulator

650,000

450,000

550,000

500,000

Brake fluid (TOTAL)

2 CAN

15,000

15,000

15,000

15,000

Rear brake caliper

set

165,000

130,000

130,000

130,000

Brake pad

38,000

25,000

25,000

25,000

Labor

65,000

35,000

45,000

40,000

TOTAL

933,000

655,000

765,000

710,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 20 August 2025 11:41
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 50 FQ==62701.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly check the figure on the review below.

EPE 50 FQ==62701.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

  LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Electrical ABS accumulator

650,000

450,000

550,000

500,000

Brake fluid (TOTAL)

2 CAN

15,000

15,000

15,000

15,000

Rear brake caliper

set

165,000

130,000

130,000

130,000

Brake pad

38,000

25,000

25,000

25,000

Labor

65,000

35,000

45,000

40,000

TOTAL

933,000

655,000

765,000

710S,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2025 10:56 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 50 FQ==62701.

see review below

EPE 50 FQ==62701.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

  LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Electrical ABS accumulator

650,000

450,000

550,000

500,000

Brake fluid (TOTAL)

2 CAN

15,000

15,000

15,000

15,000

Rear brake caliper

set

165,000

130,000

130,000

130,000

Brake pad

38,000

25,000

25,000

25,000

Labor

65,000

35,000

45,000

40,000

TOTAL

933,000

655,000

765,000

710S,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 20 August 2025 09:48
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 50 FQ==62701.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly advise further based on the below request from the workshop.

The management does not agree with the approval of the subject vehicle’s ELETRICAL ABS ACCUMULATOR. The last price we were able to source for the part is N550,000. The labour for repairing the vehicle is quite too low.

Please look into this matter and revert.

EPE 50 FQ==62701.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

  LAST PRICE

Electrical ABS accumulator

650,000

450,000

550,000

Brake fluid (TOTAL)

2 CAN

15,000

15,000

15,000

Rear brake caliper

set

165,000

130,000

130,000

Brake pad

38,000

25,000

25,000

Labor

65,000

35,000

45,000

TOTAL

933,000

655,000

765,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2025 12:47 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 50 FQ==62701.

Dear Emma,

Please find audit reviewed approval below.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Electrical ABS accumulator

650,000

580,000

580,000

450,000

Brake fluid (TOTAL)

2 CAN

15,000

15,000

15,000

15,000

Rear brake  caliper

set

165,000

140,000

140,000

130,000

Brake pad

38,000

30,000

30,000

25,000

Labor

65,000

45,000

45,000

35,000

TOTAL

933,000

810,000

810,000

655,000

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 19 August 2025 11:43
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 50 FQ==62701.

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve furher.

EPE 50 FQ==62701.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Electrical ABS accumulator

650,000

580,000

580,000

Brake fluid (TOTAL)

2 CAN

15,000

15,000

15,000

Rear brake  caliper

set

165,000

140,000

140,000

Brake pad

38,000

30,000

30,000

Labor

65,000

45,000

45,000

TOTAL

933,000

810,000

810,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2025 11:39 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 50 FQ==62701.

See approval below.................

EPE 50 FQ==62701.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Electrical ABS accumulator

650,000

580,000

580,000

Brake fluid (TOTAL)

2 CAN

15,000

15,000

15,000

Rear brake  caliper

set

165,000

140,000

140,000

Brake pad

38,000

30,000

30,000

Labor

65,000

45,000

45,000

TOTAL

933,000

810,000

810,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 19 August 2025 11:36
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON EPE 50 FQ==62701.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

EPE 50 FQ==62701.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Electrical ABS accumulator

650,000

580,000

Brake fluid (TOTAL)

2 CAN

15,000

15,000

Rear brake  caliper

set

165,000

140,000

Brake pad

38,000

30,000

Labor

65,000

45,000

TOTAL

933,000

810,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]