Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 444 YE==66735.
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2026 09:36:23 +0000

490,000.00 Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2026 10:32 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 444 YE==66735.

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve the below review

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2026 10:20 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 444 YE==66735.

NGN 490, 000 reapproved.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, 10 January 2026 14:29
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 444 YE==66735.

Dear Igwe,

Kindly advise further based on the below request from the workshop.

JJJ 444 YE==66735.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

CONTROL APPROVAL

BEST PRICE

Complete caliper

RHS

140,000

100,000

120,000

Front upper arm

set

175,000

115,000

155,000

Front brake pad

32,000

25,000

25,000

Rear brake cylinder pot

55,000

35,000

35,000

Brake lining

75,000

40,000

55,000

Brake lining pin

LHS

6,000

5,000

5,000

Brake lining adjuster

35,000

25,000

25,000

Labor

95,000

45,000

70,000

TOTAL

613,000

390,000

490,000

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, January 9, 2026 12:25 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 444 YE==66735.

Dear Fola,

See my approved amount.

JJ 444 YE===66735.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

CONTROL APPROVAL

Complete caliper

RHS

140,000

115,000

115,000

100,000

Front upper arm

set

175,000

135,000

135,000

115,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

28,000

25,000

Rear brake cylinder pot

55,000

35,000

35,000

35,000

Brake lining

75,000

55,000

55,000

40,000

Brake lining pin

LHS

6,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Brake lining adjuster

35,000

25,000

25,000

25,000

Labor

95,000

45,000

45,000

45,000

TOTAL

613,000

443,000

443,000

390,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, January 9, 2026 11:52 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 444 YE==66735.

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

reminder.

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2026 2:19 PM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 444 YE==66735.

Dear Rapheal,

Kindly approve further.

JJJ 444 YE===66735.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

CONTROL APPROVAL

Complete caliper

RHS

140,000

115,000

115,000

Front upper arm

set

175,000

135,000

135,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

28,000

Rear brake cylinder pot

55,000

35,000

35,000

Brake lining

75,000

55,000

55,000

Brake lining pin

LHS

6,000

5,000

5,000

Brake lining adjuster

35,000

25,000

25,000

Labor

95,000

45,000

45,000

TOTAL

613,000

443,000

443,000

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2026 12:48 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 444 YE==66735.

NGN 443,000 approved for processing.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 8 January 2026 10:09
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 444 YE==66735.

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Reminder on the below

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2026 2:07 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 444 YE==66735.

Dear Igwe,

Kindly review and approve.

JJJ 444 YE===66735.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

CONTROL APPROVAL

Complete caliper

RHS

140,000

115,000

Front upper arm

set

175,000

135,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

Rear brake cylinder pot

55,000

35,000

Brake lining

75,000

55,000

Brake lining pin

LHS

6,000

5,000

Brake lining adjuster

35,000

25,000

Labor

95,000

45,000

TOTAL

613,000

443,000

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]