Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 458 YE==58745.
From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>, Tamka Nwinee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2025 14:38:31 +0000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2025 10:38 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Tamka Nwinee <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 458 YE==58745.

Dear Emma,

Please find audit reviewed approval below.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front wheel hub bearing

RHS

75,000

65,000

50,000

50,000

Front brake pad

32,000

25,000

25,000

18,000

Complete tie rod

LHS

38,000

30,000

30,000

30,000

Upper ball joints-front

LHS

65,000

55,000

55,000

45,000

Grease

3,000

3,000

3,000

3,000

Wheel stud

7,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Wheel alignment

6,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

55,000

35,000

35,000

30,000

TOTAL

288,500

218,000

203,000

186,000

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 12 August 2025 08:49
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Tamka Nwinee <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 458 YE==58745.

Dear Bash,

Find below as requested and approve further.

JJJ 458 YE==58745.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front wheel hub bearing

RHS

75,000

65,000

50,000

Front brake pad

32,000

25,00

25,00

Complete tie rod

LHS

38,000

30,000

30,000

Upper ball joints-front

LHS

65,000

55,000

55,000

Grease

3,000

3,000

3,000

Wheel stud

7,000

5,000

5,000

Wheel alignment

6,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

55,000

35,000

35,000

TOTAL

288,500

218,000

203,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2025 8:14 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Tamka Nwinee <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 458 YE==58745.

Dear Emma,

Always indicate in the table or estimate if workshop is replacing the front or rear, and if it is both sides or just one side.

Please which side the workshop is replacing.

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 11 August 2025 15:23
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 458 YE==58745.

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

JJJ 458 YE==58745.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front wheel hub bearing

RHS

75,000

65,000

50,000

Front brake pad

32,000

25,00

25,00

Complete tie rod

LHS

38,000

30,000

30,000

Upper ball joints

LHS

65,000

55,000

55,000

Grease

3,000

3,000

3,000

Wheel stud

7,000

5,000

5,000

Wheel alignment

6,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

55,000

35,000

35,000

TOTAL

288,500

218,000

203,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2025 10:12 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 458 YE==58745.

See approval below.................

JJJ 458 YE==58745.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front wheel hub bearing

RHS

75,000

65,000

50,000

Front brake pad

32,000

25,00

25,00

Complete tie rod

LHS

38,000

30,000

30,000

Upper ball joints

LHS

65,000

55,000

55,000

Grease

3,000

3,000

3,000

Wheel stud

7,000

5,000

5,000

Wheel alignment

6,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

55,000

35,000

35,000

TOTAL

288,500

218,000

203,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 11 August 2025 07:48
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 458 YE==58745.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

JJJ 458 YE==58745.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front wheel hub bearing

RHS

75,000

65,000

Front brake pad

32,000

25,00

Complete tie rod

LHS

38,000

30,000

Upper ball joints

LHS

65,000

55,000

Grease

3,000

3,000

Wheel stud

7,000

5,000

Wheel alignment

6,000

5,000

Labor

55,000

35,000

TOTAL

288,500

218,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]