Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON KRD 431 YD.
From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2025 09:39:21 +0000

Dear Kanu,

The management disagrees with the subject vehicle's approval due to inflation in market prices.

KRD 431 YD.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST PRICE

Rear stabilizer linkage

48,000

25,000

38,000

Exhaust parking

28,000

20,000

20,000

Repairing of exhaust

26,000

15,000

15,000

Labor

12,000

10,000

10,000

TOTAL

112,000

70,000

83,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2025 4:23 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON KRD 431 YD.

N70,000.00 approved.

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 18 June 2025 04:16
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON KRD 431 YD.

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

KRD 431 YD==61110

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Rear stabilizer linkage

48,000

35,000

25,000

Exhaust parking

28,000

20,000

20,000

Repairing of exhaust

26,000

15,000

15,000

Labor

12,000

10,000

10,000

TOTAL

112,000

80,000

70,000

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2025 3:15 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON KRD 431 YD.

See approval below................

KRD 431 YD==61110

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Rear stabilizer linkage

48,000

35,000

25,000

Exhaust parking

28,000

20,000

20,000

Repairing of exhaust

26,000

15,000

15,000

Labor

12,000

10,000

10,000

TOTAL

112,000

80,000

70,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 18 June 2025 15:14
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON KRD 431 YD.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

KRD 431 YD==61110

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Rear stabilizer linkage

48,000

35,000

Exhaust parking

28,000

20,000

Repairing of exhaust

26,000

15,000

Labor

12,000

10,000

TOTAL

112,000

80,000