Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 154 XS==63288.
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Peace Anago <[email-masked]>, Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2025 09:36:37 +0000

123,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2025 10:26 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 154 XS==63288.

Dear Rapheal,
Kindly okay the review below so we can close out with workshop.

SMK 154 XS

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

BEST PRICE

REVIEW

Front brake pad

32,000

20,000

28,000

25,000

Front brake caliper pin

2pcs

12,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

Engine oil – 7LTR

38,000

27,500

38,000

27,500

Oil filter

6,000

3,000

5,000

3,000

Air filter

28,000

15,000

22,000

15,000

Spark plug

28,000

15,000

15,000

15,000

Labor

45,000

25,000

35,000

28,000

TOTAL

189,500

115,500

153,000

123,500

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2025 10:23 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 154 XS==63288.

See review below............

SMK 154 XS

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

BEST PRICE

REVIEW

Front brake pad

32,000

20,000

28,000

25,000

Front brake caliper pin

2pcs

12,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

Engine oil – 7LTR

38,000

27,500

38,000

27,500

Oil filter

6,000

3,000

5,000

3,000

Air filter

28,000

15,000

22,000

15,000

Spark plug

28,000

15,000

15,000

15,000

Labor

45,000

25,000

35,000

28,000

TOTAL

189,500

115,500

153,000

123,500

Chuks Kanu

Head, Safety & Security (CSO)

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 15 September 2025 10:11
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 154 XS==63288.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly note that the workshop still insists on review, based on the below comments.

Please note that the stated amount reflects the market price for the Engine Oil. For proper gauging, we require 7 litres and not less. How can only 5 litres be approved for a Coaster Bus?

SMK 154 XS

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

BEST PRICE

Front brake pad

32,000

20,000

28,000

Front brake caliper pin

2pcs

12,000

10,000

10,000

Engine oil – 7LTR

38,000

27,500

38,000

Oil filter

6,000

3,000

5,000

Air filter

28,000

15,000

22,000

Spark plug

28,000

15,000

15,000

Labor

45,000

25,000

35,000

TOTAL

189,500

115,500

153,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2025 11:27 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 154 XS==63288.

Approval is ok

Chuks Kanu

Head, Safety & Security (CSO)

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 10 September 2025 13:59
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 154 XS==63288.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly advise based on the workshop request.

Please note the ENGINE OIL is 7LTR

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

BEST PRICE

Front brake pad

32,000

20,000

28,000

Front brake caliper pin

2pcs

12,000

10,000

10,000

Engine oil – 7LTR

38,000

27,500

38,000

Oil filter

6,000

3,000

5,000

Air filter

28,000

15,000

22,000

Spark plug

28,000

15,000

15,000

Labor

45,000

25,000

35,000

TOTAL

189,500

115,500

153,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2025 11:14 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 154 XS==63288.

Dear Emma,

See Approval below.

SMK 154 XS==63288.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

20,000

20,000

Front brake calipper pin

2pcs

12,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

Engine oil

38,000

27,500

27,500

27,500

Oil filter

6,000

3,000

3,000

3,000

Airfilter

28,000

25,000

25,000

15,000

Spark plug

28,000

20,000

15,000

15,000

Labor

45,000

25,000

25,000

25,000

TOTAL

189,500

138,500

125,500

115,500

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2025 10:15 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 154 XS==63288.

Dear Rapheal,

Kindly approve further.

SMK 154 XS==63288.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

20,000

Front brake calipper pin

2pcs

12,000

10,000

10,000

Engine oil

38,000

27,500

27,500

Oil filter

6,000

3,000

3,000

Airfilter

28,000

25,000

25,000

Spark plug

28,000

20,000

15,000

Labor

45,000

25,000

25,000

TOTAL

189,500

138,500

125,500

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2025 10:14 AM
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 154 XS==63288.

Subtle reminder.

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, September 7, 2025 9:30 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 154 XS==63288.

See approval below...........

SMK 154 XS==63288.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

20,000

Front brake calipper pin

2pcs

12,000

10,000

10,000

Engine oil

38,000

27,500

27,500

Oil filter

6,000

3,000

3,000

Airfilter

28,000

25,000

25,000

Spark plug

28,000

20,000

15,000

Labor

45,000

25,000

25,000

TOTAL

189,500

138,500

125,500

Chuks Kanu

Head, Safety & Security(CSO)

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 5 September 2025 13:22
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 154 XS==63288.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

SMK 154 XS==63288.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

Front brake calipper pin

2pcs

12,000

10,000

Engine oil

38,000

27,500

Oil filter

6,000

3,000

Airfilter

28,000

25,000

Spark plug

28,000

20,000

Labor

45,000

25,000

TOTAL

189,500

138,500

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]