Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 467 YE==61234.
From: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Ayodele Babatunde <[email-masked]>, Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2025 18:56:40 +0000

Dear Emmanuel,

A kind reminder on the status update on this vehicle repair please.

We are seriously receiving demands for this vehicle from our Huawei Client or else the vehicle will be removed from their operations.

Anticipating your prompt response please.

Best regards.

Celestine Ugbe

Fleet Unit

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Contact:08081650464

WHATSAPP:08172737765 | [email-masked] | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2025 4:56 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Ayodele Babatunde <[email-masked]>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 467 YE==61234.

Dear Emma,

Please find audit reviewed approval below.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete front caliper

set

280,000

240,000

180,000

150,000

Complete gear box

650,000

500,000

450,000

450,000

Gear oil

90,000

75,000

65,000

50,000

Front wheel hub bearing

set

140,000

120,000

120,000

120,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

20,000

15,000

Upper arm bushing

LHS

70,000

55,000

45,000

40,000

Engine oil

27,500

27,500

27,500

27,500

Oil filter

5,500

3,000

2,500

2,500

Air filter

25,000

20,000

20,000

20,000

Spark plug

18,000

15,000

12,000

12,000

Computer wheel alignment

8,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

120,000

80,000

80,000

50,000

TOTAL

1,406.00

1,168.50

1,022,000

942,000

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 2 July 2025 03:11
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayodele Babatunde <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 467 YE==61234.

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

Kindly note that the gear box replacement has been approved by HO.

Below the mail is the approval.

SMK 467 YE==61234.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete front caliper

set

280,000

240,000

180,000

Complete gear box

650,000

500,000

450,000

Gear oil

90,000

75,000

65,000

Front wheel hub bearing

set

140,000

120,000

120,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

20,000

Upper arm bushing

LHS

70,000

55,000

45,000

Engine oil

27,500

27,500

27,500

Oil filter

5,500

3,000

2,500

Air filter

25,000

20,000

20,000

Spark plug

18,000

15,000

12,000

Computer wheel alignment

8,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

120,000

80,000

80,000

TOTAL

1,406.000

1,168.500

1,022,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2025 8:21 AM
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayodele Babatunde <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 467 YE==61234.

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

Kindly note that the gear box replacement has been approved by HO.

Below the mail is the approval.

SMK 467 YE==61234.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete front caliper

set

280,000

240,000

180,000

Complete gear box

650,000

500,000

450,000

Gear oil

90,000

75,000

65,000

Front wheel hub bearing

set

140,000

120,000

120,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

20,000

Upper arm bushing

LHS

70,000

55,000

45,000

Engine oil

27,500

27,500

27,500

Oil filter

5,500

3,000

2,500

Air filter

25,000

20,000

20,000

Spark plug

18,000

15,000

12,000

Computer wheel alignment

8,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

120,000

80,000

80,000

TOTAL

1,406.000

1,168.500

1,022,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2025 11:24 AM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayodele Babatunde <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 467 YE==61234.

Hi Celestine,

Replacement of Gear Box approved

Regards,

Kate Amaka Ukwuma

Head of Operations and Maintenance

C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007193, 08066122971 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2025 12:47 PM
To: Ayodele Babatunde <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 467 YE==61234.

Dear Madam Kate,

Trust this mail meets you well.

Please note that CM has just directed me via phone call to route this request to you for your approval.

Kindly approve the request on the mail trail please.

Best regards.

Sent from Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

________________________________

From: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2025 12:40:18 PM
To: Ayodele Babatunde <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 467 YE==61234.

Dear Sir.

A gentle reminder on this matter please.

Best regards.

Sent from Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

________________________________

From: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2025 3:32:22 PM
To: Ayodele Babatunde <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 467 YE==61234.

Dear Sir,

The mail trail refers.

Kindly give your approval for the replacement of Gear Box for the subject vehicle(SMK 467 YE) as advised by Musibau workshop and Maintenance Team.

Best regards.

Celestine Ugbe

Fleet Unit

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Contact:08081650464

WHATSAPP:08172737765 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2025 3:25 PM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 467 YE==61234.

Dear @celestine ugbe<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Kindly get approval from the CM to fix the gear of SMK 467 YE.

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2025 1:25 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 467 YE==61234.

See approval below...............CM should i approve

SMK 467 YE==61234.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete front caliper

set

280,000

240,000

240,000

Complete gear box

650,000

500,000

500,000

Gear oil

90,000

75,000

75,000

Front wheel hub bearing

set

140,000

120,000

120,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

28,000

Upper arm bushing

LHS

70,000

55,000

55,000

Engine oil

27,500

27,500

27,500

Oil filter

5,500

3,000

3,000

Air filter

25,000

20,000

20,000

Spark plug

18,000

15,000

15,000

Computer wheel alignment

8,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

120,000

80,000

80,000

TOTAL

1,406.000

1,168.500

1,168.500

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 24 June 2025 12:57
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON SMK 467 YE==61234.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

SMK 467 YE==61234.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Complete front caliper

set

280,000

240,000

Complete gear box

650,000

500,000

Gear oil

90,000

75,000

Front wheel hub bearing

set

140,000

120,000

Front brake pad

32,000

28,000

Upper arm bushing

LHS

70,000

55,000

Engine oil

27,500

27,500

Oil filter

5,500

3,000

Air filter

25,000

20,000

Spark plug

18,000

15,000

Computer wheel alignment

8,000

5,000

Labor

120,000

80,000

TOTAL

1,406.000

1,168.500

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]