Subject: Re: OREKOYA REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 644 FR===64882.
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2025 06:59:48 +0000

73,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 7, 2025 9:49 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OREKOYA REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 644 FR===64882.

Dear Rapheal,

Kindly approve further.

JJJ 644 FR===64882.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

CONTROL

Air flow meter

35,000

30,000

25000

Set of spark plugs

4

20,000

15,000

10000

Ignition coil

1

30,000

25,000

15000

Servicing of caliper with kit

20,000

15,000

10000

Brake oil

8,000

6,000

3000

Labor

20,000

15,000

10000

TOTAL

133,000

106,000

NGN73,000

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 7, 2025 12:53 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OREKOYA REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 644 FR===64882.

Dear Emma,

Kindly make use of this approval.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

CONTROL

Air flow meter

35,000

30,000

25000

Set of spark plugs

4

20,000

15,000

10000

Ignition coil

1

30,000

25,000

15000

Servicing of caliper with kit

20,000

15,000

10000

Brake oil

8,000

6,000

3000

Labor

20,000

15,000

10000

TOTAL

133,000

106,000

NGN73,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 6 November 2025 16:42
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: OREKOYA REPAIR ESTIMATE ON JJJ 644 FR===64882.

Hello Admin,

Kindly review and approve.

JJJ 644 FR==64882.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

CONTROL

Air flow meter

35,000

30,000

Set of spark plugs

4

20,000

15,000

Ignition coil

1

30,000

25,000

Servicing of caliper with kit

20,000

15,000

Brake oil

8,000

6,000

Labor

20,000

15,000

TOTAL

133,000

106,000

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]