Subject: Re: REQUESTING FOR JOB ORDER-GGE 442 FL-66225-OREKOYA
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2026 07:45:29 +0000

247,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2026 4:34 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: REQUESTING FOR JOB ORDER-GGE 442 FL-66225-OREKOYA

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
reminder.

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2026 8:41 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: REQUESTING FOR JOB ORDER-GGE 442 FL-66225-OREKOYA

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve the below

Name

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

GGE 442 FL

JO No

66225

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

Towing from Gbagada to Workshop

1

70,000.00

                                             50,000.00

40,000

2

Horn Airbag Switch

1

35,000.00

                                             20,000.00

15,000

3

Replacement of Horn

1

8,000.00

                                               5,000.00

5,000

Fan Relay

1

25,000.00

                                             15,000.00

10,000

Wire

1

5,000.00

3000

2,000

Replacement of Complete Steering Rack

1

250,000.00

180000

150,000

Power Steering Oil

1

10,000.00

5000

5,000

Labour

1

30,000.00

20000

20,000

Total

433,000.00

                                          298,000.00

NGN247,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2026 10:21 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: REQUESTING FOR JOB ORDER-GGE 442 FL-66225-OREKOYA

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this approval.

Name

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

GGE 442 FL

JO No

66225

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

Towing from Gbagada to Workshop

1

70,000.00

                                             50,000.00

40,000

2

Horn Airbag Switch

1

35,000.00

                                             20,000.00

15,000

3

Replacement of Horn

1

8,000.00

                                               5,000.00

5,000

Fan Relay

1

25,000.00

                                             15,000.00

10,000

Wire

1

5,000.00

3000

2,000

Replacement of Complete Steering Rack

1

250,000.00

180000

150,000

Power Steering Oil

1

10,000.00

5000

5,000

Labour

1

30,000.00

20000

20,000

Total

433,000.00

                                          298,000.00

NGN247,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, 30 January 2026 22:08
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: REQUESTING FOR JOB ORDER-GGE 442 FL-66225-OREKOYA

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

Name

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

GGE 442 FL

JO No

66225

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

Towing from Gbagada to Workshop

1

70,000.00

                                             50,000.00

2

Horn Airbag Switch

1

35,000.00

                                             20,000.00

3

Replacement of Horn

1

8,000.00

                                               5,000.00

Fan Relay

1

25,000.00

                                             15,000.00

Wire

1

5,000.00

3000

Replacement of Complete Steering Rack

1

250,000.00

180000

Power Steering Oil

1

10,000.00

5000

Labour

1

30,000.00

20000

Total

433,000.00

                                          298,000.00

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2026 1:32 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: REQUESTING FOR JOB ORDER

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Friday, 19 December 2025 at 11:52:03 GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

FYI.

[Best Regards Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=e6577b80caf54d7baba4b18b550fe794&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2025 9:50 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: REQUESTING FOR JOB ORDER

DEAR SIR/MA

I AM REQUESTING FOR JOB ORDER FOR THE VEHICLE

VEHICLE NO: GGE 442 FL

TOYOTA COROLLA