Subject: Re: RESCUE OF BRAKEDOWN TOYOTA COROLA BDG 29 JX ON IJEBUODE EXPRESS ROAD
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2025 12:21:28 +0000

N565,000.00  Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2025 1:06 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: RESCUE OF BRAKEDOWN TOYOTA COROLA BDG 29 JX ON IJEBUODE EXPRESS ROAD

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly review

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

Control

REVIEW

Mainteance Adjusted Approval

1.

Towing from Shagamu Ijebu Ode Express Way to Workshop as agreed

150,000.00

150000

150,000

150000

2.

Gear Valve Solonoid Switch

400,000.00

200000

350,000

300000

3.

Gear Transmission Fluid WS

120,000.00

60000

100,000

80000

Labour

50,000.00

30000

40,000

35000

Total

N720,000.00

NGN450,000

640,000

565000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2025 11:57 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: RESCUE OF BRAKEDOWN TOYOTA COROLA BDG 29 JX ON IJEBUODE EXPRESS ROAD

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this adjusted approval for the subject vehicle.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

Control

REVIEW

Mainteance Adjusted Approval

1.

Towing from Shagamu Ijebu Ode Express Way to Workshop as agreed

150,000.00

150000

150,000

150000

2.

Gear Valve Solonoid Switch

400,000.00

200000

350,000

300000

3.

Gear Transmission Fluid WS

120,000.00

60000

100,000

80000

Labour

50,000.00

30000

40,000

35000

Total

N720,000.00

NGN450,000

640,000

565000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 27 October 2025 11:06
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: RESCUE OF BRAKEDOWN TOYOTA COROLA BDG 29 JX ON IJEBUODE EXPRESS ROAD

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

Control

REVIEW

1.

Towing from Shagamu Ijebu Ode Express Way to Workshop as agreed

150,000.00

150000

150,000

2.

Gear Valve Solonoid Switch

400,000.00

200000

350,000

3.

Gear Transmission Fluid WS

120,000.00

60000

100,000

Labour

50,000.00

30000

40,000

Total

N720,000.00

NGN450,000

640,000

Kindly review

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2025 5:43 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: RESCUE OF BRAKEDOWN TOYOTA COROLA BDG 29 JX ON IJEBUODE EXPRESS ROAD

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval for the subject vehicle.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

Control

1.

Towing from Shagamu Ijebu Ode Express Way to Workshop as agreed

150,000.00

 150,000

150000

150000

2.

Gear Valve Solonoid Switch

400,000.00

320,000

270000

200000

3.

Gear Transmission Fluid WS

120,000.00

90,000

80000

60000

Labour

50,000.00

35,000

30000

30000

Total

N720,000.00

 595,000

NGN530,000

NGN450,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2025 9:53 PM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: RESCUE OF BRAKEDOWN TOYOTA COROLA BDG 29 JX ON IJEBUODE EXPRESS ROAD

 Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Attached is the warranty certificate

Kindly approve further

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2025 8:18 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: RESCUE OF BRAKEDOWN TOYOTA COROLA BDG 29 JX ON IJEBUODE EXPRESS ROAD

 Dear  @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please note the vehicle has been fixed and currently in use

However I have requested for warranty letter from the workshop.

@Ayomide Oyinloye<mailto:[email-masked]> /  @Matthew Okesanya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly confirm vehicle status.

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2025 3:17 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: RESCUE OF BRAKEDOWN TOYOTA COROLA BDG 29 JX ON IJEBUODE EXPRESS ROAD

Dear Fola,

Get approval from HO for gear repairs and warranty from Orekoya.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2025 2:30 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: RESCUE OF BRAKEDOWN TOYOTA COROLA BDG 29 JX ON IJEBUODE EXPRESS ROAD

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve further

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

1.

Towing from Shagamu Ijebu Ode Express Way to Workshop as agreed

150,000.00

 150,000

150000

2.

Gear Valve Solonoid Switch

400,000.00

320,000

270000

3.

Gear Transmission Fluid WS

120,000.00

90,000

80000

Labour

50,000.00

35,000

30000

Total

N720,000.00

 595,000

NGN530,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2025 2:14 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: RESCUE OF BRAKEDOWN TOYOTA COROLA BDG 29 JX ON IJEBUODE EXPRESS ROAD

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval for the subject vehicle.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

1.

Towing from Shagamu Ijebu Ode Express Way to Workshop as agreed

150,000.00

 150,000

150000

2.

Gear Valve Solonoid Switch

400,000.00

320,000

270000

3.

Gear Transmission Fluid WS

120,000.00

90,000

80000

Labour

50,000.00

35,000

30000

Total

N720,000.00

 595,000

NGN530,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 22 October 2025 11:33
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: RESCUE OF BRAKEDOWN TOYOTA COROLA BDG 29 JX ON IJEBUODE EXPRESS ROAD

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

1.

Towing from Shagamu Ijebu Ode Express Way to Workshop as agreed

150,000.00

 150,000

2.

Gear Valve Solonoid Switch

400,000.00

320,000

3.

Gear Transmission Fluid WS

120,000.00

90,000

Labour

50,000.00

35,000

Total

N720,000.00

 595,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2025 10:02 AM
To: 'Orekoya Bamidele' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: RESCUE OF BRAKEDOWN TOYOTA COROLA BDG 29 JX ON IJEBUODE EXPRESS ROAD

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle. The Vehicle is also ready for pick up

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Thursday, 16 October 2025 at 14:59:04 GMT+1, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

@Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>, Dear admin

Please help us rescue the vehicle from the breakdown around Ijebu-Ode.

Matthew, please connect the user with workshop.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SW9BSHAvMTN3TDJrREFwVzhvcUJQVEZkNFZzZ0tTcldVR2J3eTBTSjlZWT0=&h=1ca0da72435745bbae5f77c88c664719&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]

From: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 16 October 2025 14:22
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RESCUE OF BRAKEDOWN TOYOTA COROLA BDG 29 JX ON IJEBUODE EXPRESS ROAD

Dear Maintenance team,

Below mail refer Kindly help rescue vehicle brake down on Ijebu ode Shagamu express road

Below is the contact of the user 08077892710 Mr. Adeyemo

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 64491

2025-10-16 13:18:29

O&M PZ CUSSONS

lagos hq

self drive

BDG 29 JU

0.00

51573

0.00

0.00

RESCUE OF BRAKE DOWN VEHICLE ON IJEBUODE ISHAGAMU EXPRESS ROAD, OGUN STATE FAULTY TRANSMISSION GAER

submitted

  <https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXMuYy1pbGVhc2luZy5jb20vZm9ybS9kZXRhaWwvZmxlZXRfbWFpbnRlbmFuY2VfcmVxdWVzdHMvNjQ0OTE=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=VlJCSHB1NjNhcDR4T2JzNFhHcWdRRVBvTXpnNjhWOHFnVHU0Ni94dExmTT0=&h=1ca0da72435745bbae5f77c88c664719&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

Best Regards,

Matthew Okesanya.

Fleet Officer  P.Z Cussons| Hertz/C&I Fleet Management | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093926941,08023292414 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=outlook.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYnIwMS5zYWZlbGlua3MucHJvdGVjdGlvbi5vdXRsb29rLmNvbS8_dXJsPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuY2lsZWFzaW5nLmNvbSUyRiZkYXRhPTA0JTdDMDElN0NJc2FhYy5Ba2hpZ2JlJTQwaHB6LmNvbS5uZyU3Q2I1NDBjMzU0ZjEyNDRkMGQzNGZhMDhkOTk3YzI4MzJkJTdDM2M5NThmZWFlYzEwNDdkMWIzMTdlZGI4YzFkYTc5YWElN0MxJTdDMCU3QzYzNzcwNzY4Mzk1MDAyNzA3NyU3Q1Vua25vd24lN0NUV0ZwYkdac2IzZDhleUpXSWpvaU1DNHdMakF3TURBaUxDSlFJam9pVjJsdU16SWlMQ0pCVGlJNklrMWhhV3dpTENKWFZDSTZNbjAlM0QlN0MxMDAwJnNkYXRhPUVicFdWZTN1QmR2ekVEaXlkNklLbWJXTWYlMkZGbnRwV0IlMkZJMTZvZ3dNcWZjJTNEJnJlc2VydmVkPTA=&i=NjE3MTYzMDgxZDUwMDUwZTZhNDE4ZDhk&t=b2dmMXNPbEVOUUQ1Q1pJeFk1SFdZUEtLdXdpb1hhbFA3VnVDMTJhYTgzdz0=&h=619eebf22dc5449ba20ffc42f0f84378>

[A white square with blue and black logoDescription automatically generated]

From: Adewunmi Adeyemo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: 16 October 2025 11:46
To: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ifeoluwa Kolawole <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: VEHICLE MAINTENANCE BDG 29 JU

Dear Mathew,

Good morning how is your night and family.

Based on my complain and discussion on my vehicle faulty this morning along Ijebu ode on my way from Sagamu, the car was managed to mechanic workshop, they check and i bought injector cleaner.

Am requesting approval and when to bring my working tools for maintenance, it has due for service has we discussed on phone and details show below .

Name: Adeyemo Adewunmi

Dept.:  Pzcc Sales

Location: Lagos

Vehicle number : BDG 29 JU

Klm: 51,573

Reasons: General servicing ( Engine and Gear Oil change, brake pad both front and back.

When should I bring for the maintenance .

Thanks

Regards

Adeyemo .A .S

PZCC SBU
Channel Sales Manager

Open Market Lagos East

Lagos Region

Tel: 08077892710

E-mail: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
I refuse to recognise failure because I am a success