Subject: Re: SMK 154 XS-WIRING AND AC ISSUES-JO 66584
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Peace Anago <[email-masked]>, HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>, Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2026 09:55:41 +0000

N335,000.00 Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2026 12:32 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: SMK 154 XS-WIRING AND AC ISSUES-JO 66584

@Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>, please okay the review so that we can forward to workshop.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 19 January 2026 12:12
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: SMK 154 XS-WIRING AND AC ISSUES-JO 66584

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this reapproval for the subject vehicle.

ame of Workshop

MUSIBAU

Veh Reg No

SMK 154 XS

JO No

66584

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Control

Best Price

Maintenace Adjusted approval

1

COMPLETE AC CONDENSER FAN (12V)

280,000.00

200,000.00

250,000

230,000

2

FRONT AND BACK ROOF LIGHT SOCKET

24,000.00

15,000.00

15,000

15,000

3

FRONT AND BACK ROOF LIGHT SWITCH

36,000.00

20,000.00

28,000

25,000

4

AC GAS -R134 A

48,000.00

25,000.00

38,000

25,000

5

LABOUR

65,000.00

30,000.00

50,000

40,000

TOTAL

453,000.00

290,000.00

381,000

NGN335,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 19 January 2026 11:20
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: SMK 154 XS-WIRING AND AC ISSUES-JO 66584

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review base don the workshop request

ame of Workshop

MUSIBAU

Veh Reg No

SMK 154 XS

JO No

66584

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Control

Best Price

REVIEW

1

COMPLETE AC CONDENSER FAN (12V)

280,000.00

200,000.00

250,000

2

FRONT AND BACK ROOF LIGHT SOCKET

24,000.00

15,000.00

15,000

3

FRONT AND BACK ROOF LIGHT SWITCH

36,000.00

20,000.00

28,000

4

AC GAS -R134 A

48,000.00

25,000.00

38,000

5

LABOUR

65,000.00

30,000.00

50,000

TOTAL

453,000.00

290,000.00

381,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2026 4:59 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: SMK 154 XS-WIRING AND AC ISSUES-JO 66584

Dear Fola,

See below my Approved amount.

Name of Workshop

MUSIBAU

Veh Reg No

SMK 154 XS

JO No

66584

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

COMPLETE AC CONDENSER FAN (12V)

280,000.00

                                          220,000.00

                                          200,000.00

2

FRONT AND BACK ROOF LIGHT SOCKET

24,000.00

                                             15,000.00

                                             15,000.00

3

FRONT AND BACK ROOF LIGHT SWITCH

36,000.00

                                             20,000.00

                                             20,000.00

4

AC GAS -R134 A

48,000.00

                                             25,000.00

                                             25,000.00

5

LABOUR

65,000.00

                                             40,000.00

                                             30,000.00

TOTAL

453,000.00

                                          320,000.00

                                          290,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2026 2:54 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: SMK 154 XS-WIRING AND AC ISSUES-JO 66584

 Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2026 2:53 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: SMK 154 XS-WIRING AND AC ISSUES-JO 66584

NGN 320,000 approved .

Regards

On Jan 17, 2026 14:19, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

Name of Workshop

MUSIBAU

Veh Reg No

SMK 154 XS

JO No

66584

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

COMPLETE AC CONDENSER FAN (12V)

280,000.00

                                          220,000.00

2

FRONT AND BACK ROOF LIGHT SOCKET

24,000.00

                                             15,000.00

3

FRONT AND BACK ROOF LIGHT SWITCH

36,000.00

                                             20,000.00

4

AC GAS -R134 A

48,000.00

                                             25,000.00

5

LABOUR

65,000.00

                                             40,000.00

TOTAL

453,000.00

                                          320,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2026 3:03 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: SMK 154 XS-WIRING AND AC ISSUES-JO 66584

Dear Folashade,

Enclosed is the estimate for the TOYOTA COASTER (SMK 154 XS) concerning the AC FAULT

Kindly review it and revert.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Shakiru Sodiq,

Admin Officer II tel: 0903 004 6041 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Wednesday, January 14, 2026 at 10:01:35 AM GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=1d3a0f057a2b4e298f2f989bd1b96edd&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>