Subject: Re: SMK 451 YE MITSUBISHI L200
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2025 09:26:11 +0000

Dear Michael,

113,000.00 re-approved,

42,000.00 Approved for supplementary

S/NO.
ITEMS
QUANTITY
W/SHOP QUOTE
 SCM APPROVAL
HOD
CONTROL

  1.

Pilot Bearing

10,000.00
8000
8000
6000

  1.

Inner Crankshaft Seal

15,000.00
8000
8000
6000

  1.

Topping of Gear Oil

20,000.00
15000
15000
15000

  1.

Clutch Fork

40,000.00
25000
25000
15000

Total

N85,000.00
56,000
56,000
42,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2025 5:46 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: SMK 451 YE MITSUBISHI L200

@Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Approve further the review and also approve the supplementary.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, 11 October 2025 10:15
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: SMK 451 YE MITSUBISHI L200

see approvals below

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 Audit

NEEDED REVIEW

REVIEW

  1.

Clutch Disc and Plate

120,000.00

55000

90,000.00

65,000.00

  1.

Release Bearing

40,000.00

15000

30,000.00

20,000.00

  1.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

8000

ACCEPTED

8,000.00

Labour for removing and fixing of Gear

35,000.00

20000

ACCEPTED

20,000.00

Total

N200,000.00

98000

113,000.00

SUPPLEMENTARY QUOTE

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AU DIT

  1.

Pilot Bearing

10,000.00

8000

s

  1.

Inner Crankshaft Seal

15,000.00

8000

8000

  1.

Topping of Gear Oil

20,000.00

15000

15000

  1.

Clutch Fork

40,000.00

25000

25000

Total

N85,000.00

56,000

56,000

Chuks Kanu

Head, Safety & Security (CSO)

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 10 October 2025 11:23
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: SMK 451 YE MITSUBISHI L200

Dear Sir @Kanu Chukwudi<mailto:[email-masked]>

The workshop rejected the approval

Kindly review

Also approve the supplementary quote from the workshop as attached .

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 Audit

NEEDED REVIEW

REVIEW

  1.

Clutch Disc and Plate

120,000.00

55000

90,000.00

  1.

Release Bearing

40,000.00

15000

30,000.00

  1.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

8000

ACCEPTED

Labour for removing and fixing of Gear

35,000.00

20000

ACCEPTED

Total

N200,000.00

98000

SUPPLEMENTARY QUOTE

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AU DIT

  1.

Pilot Bearing

10,000.00

8000

  1.

Inner Crankshaft Seal

15,000.00

8000

  1.

Topping of Gear Oil

20,000.00

15000

  1.

Clutch Fork

40,000.00

25000

Total

N85,000.00

56,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 9 October 2025 5:07 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: SMK 451 YE MITSUBISHI L200

Dear Fola,

See approval below.............

We have clutch plate and Disc for L200 in the store.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Clutch Disc and Plate

120,000.00

75000

65000

55000

  1.

Release Bearing

40,000.00

25000

15000

15000

  1.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

10000

10000

8000

Labour for removing and fixing of Gear

35,000.00

25000

25000

20000

Total

N200,000.00

135,000

115,000

98,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2025 4:11 PM
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: SMK 451 YE MITSUBISHI L200

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Clutch Disc and Plate

120,000.00

75000

65000

  1.

Release Bearing

40,000.00

25000

15000

  1.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

10000

10000

Labour for removing and fixing of Gear

35,000.00

25000

25000

Total

N200,000.00

135,000

115,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 9 October 2025 2:41 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: SMK 451 YE MITSUBISHI L200

See approval below.............

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Clutch Disc and Plate

120,000.00

75000

65000

  1.

Release Bearing

40,000.00

25000

15000

  1.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

10000

10000

Labour for removing and fixing of Gear

35,000.00

25000

25000

Total

N200,000.00

135,000

115,000

Chuks Kanu

Head, Safety & Security (CSO)

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 9 October 2025 14:40
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: SMK 451 YE MITSUBISHI L200

Dear Sir @Kanu Chukwudi<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Clutch Disc and Plate

120,000.00

75000

  1.

Release Bearing

40,000.00

25000

  1.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

10000

Labour for removing and fixing of Gear

35,000.00

25000

Total

N200,000.00

135,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 9 October 2025 2:30 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: SMK 451 YE MITSUBISHI L200