Subject: Re: TOYOTA COASTER (GGE 569 YL) - BROKEN REAR SIDE GLASS (LHS)
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Gbenga Abolarin <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2026 08:15:05 +0000

195,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2026 11:47 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Gbenga Abolarin <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA COASTER (GGE 569 YL) - BROKEN REAR SIDE GLASS (LHS)

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2026 11:40 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Gbenga Abolarin <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: TOYOTA COASTER (GGE 569 YL) - BROKEN REAR SIDE GLASS (LHS)

NGN195,000 approved.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text      Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 14 April 2026 11:28
To: Gbenga Abolarin <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA COASTER (GGE 569 YL) - BROKEN REAR SIDE GLASS (LHS)

Dear sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

Name of Workshop

MUSIBAU AZEEZ

Veh Reg No

GGE 569 YJ

JO No

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

 Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

REAR SIDE GLASS (LHS)

1

           155,000.00

                                          120,000.00

2

REAR SIDE GLASS KIT

1

        18,000.00

                                             12,000.00

3

WATER SEALANT

1

        12,000.00

                                               8,000.00

4

TINTED

1

             10,000.00

                                               8,000.00

TRANSPORTATION

1

             10,000.00

                                               7,000.00

LABOUR

1

             65,000.00

                                             40,000.00

TOTAL

           270,000.00

                                          195,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2026 5:20 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gbenga Abolarin <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: TOYOTA COASTER (GGE 569 YL) - BROKEN REAR SIDE GLASS (LHS)

Dear Fola,

Enclosed is the estimate for the TOYOTA COASTER (GGE 569 YL) concerning the BROKEN REAR SIDE GLASS (LHS)

Kindly review it and revert.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES