Subject: Re: TOYOTA COASTER (KRD 608 XW) - SIDE MIRROR
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2026 10:05:20 +0000

213,000.00 Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2026 10:23 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA COASTER (KRD 608 XW) - SIDE MIRROR

 Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below review

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2026 10:19 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: TOYOTA COASTER (KRD 608 XW) - SIDE MIRROR

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this approval.

V/No

KRD 608 FW

JO

64922

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

 Amount

AUDIT

BEST PRICE

Maintenance Adjusted Apprval

1

SIDE MIRROR(RHS)

SET

185,000.00

90,000.00

155,000

130,000

2

EXTENSION SIDE MIRROR

SET

65,000.00

30,000.00

50,000

35,000

4

LABOUR

15,000.00

8,000.00

8,000

8,000

265,000.00

128,000.00

213,000

173,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 10 February 2026 10:06
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA COASTER (KRD 608 XW) - SIDE MIRROR

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below

V/No

KRD 608 FW

JO

64922

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

 Amount

AUDIT

BEST PRICE

REVIEW

1

SIDE MIRROR(RHS)

SET

185,000.00

90,000.00

155,000

2

EXTENSION SIDE MIRROR

SET

65,000.00

30,000.00

50,000

4

LABOUR

15,000.00

8,000.00

8,000

265,000.00

128,000.00

213,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2025 12:42 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA COASTER (KRD 608 XW) - SIDE MIRROR

128,000.00 Approved,

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2025 12:23 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA COASTER (KRD 608 XW) - SIDE MIRROR

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve

V/No

KRD 608 FW

JO

64922

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

 Amount

 Aprvd Amount

 HOD

AUDIT

1

SIDE MIRROR(RHS)

SET

   185,000.00

           120,000.00

90000

2

EXTENSION SIDE MIRROR

SET

     65,000.00

             40,000.00

30000

4

LABOUR

       15,000.00

                 10,000.00

8000

    265,000.00

               170,000.00

NGN128,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2025 10:18 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: TOYOTA COASTER (KRD 608 XW) - SIDE MIRROR

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval.

V/No

KRD 608 FW

JO

64922

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

 Amount

 Aprvd Amount

 HOD

AUDIT

1

SIDE MIRROR(RHS)

SET

   185,000.00

           120,000.00

90000

2

EXTENSION SIDE MIRROR

SET

     65,000.00

             40,000.00

30000

4

LABOUR

       15,000.00

                 10,000.00

8000

    265,000.00

               170,000.00

NGN128,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 3 December 2025 10:28
To: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA COASTER (KRD 608 XW) - SIDE MIRROR

Dear Sir

Reminder on the below

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2025 1:19 PM
To: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA COASTER (KRD 608 XW) - SIDE MIRROR

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

V/No

KRD 608 FW

JO

64922

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

 Amount

 Aprvd Amount

 HOD

AUDIT

1

SIDE MIRROR(RHS)

SET

   185,000.00

           120,000.00

2

EXTENSION SIDE MIRROR

SET

     65,000.00

             40,000.00

4

LABOUR

       15,000.00

                 10,000.00

    265,000.00

               170,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2025 12:17 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: TOYOTA COASTER (KRD 608 XW) - SIDE MIRROR

Dear @Folashade Odutola<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly find below for your use

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 64922

2025-11-04 12:14:51

Hertz Open Rental - ISLAND

lagos hq

alao mayowa

KRD 608 XW

111119.83

134939

0.00

0.00

CHECK AND RECTIFY SIDE MIRROR ISSUE

submitted

  <https://sys.c-ileasing.com/form/detail/fleet_maintenance_requests/64922>

Regards,

Leandre Usung

Reservation Assistant.

Fleet Management - Hertz

C&I Leasing PLC - 2, Leasing drive off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive Lekki1 Lagos.

08093908326 I [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> I  www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 31 October 2025 17:18
To: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA COASTER (KRD 608 XW) - SIDE MIRROR

Dear @HertzMainland Intern<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly raise jo for closure of this request

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2025 3:08 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: TOYOTA COASTER (KRD 608 XW) - SIDE MIRROR

Dear Emmanuel,

As discussed during our inspection of the vehicle at your office in Lekki, the side mirror was intact at that time. However, upon arrival at our workshop, we discovered that it was broken. This item was not included in the initial repair estimate.

Please find the estimate attached for your review. Kindly approve so that we can complete the repair and release the vehicle from the workshop.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES