Subject: Re: TOYOTA COROLLA (FST 481 HD) - REPAIRING OF STEERING COLUMN AND AC FAULT
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Peace Anago <[email-masked]>, Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>, HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2026 11:10:32 +0000

315,000.00 Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2026 9:02 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: TOYOTA COROLLA (FST 481 HD) - REPAIRING OF STEERING COLUMN AND AC FAULT

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please acknowledge the review so that we can send to workshop.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 14 April 2026 07:44
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: TOYOTA COROLLA (FST 481 HD) - REPAIRING OF STEERING COLUMN AND AC FAULT

Dear Michael,

Kindly use this approval.

Workshop

MUSIBAU AZEEZ

Veh Reg No

FST 481 HD

JO No

65131

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

 Amount

Control

BEST PRICE

Maintenance Adjusted Approval

1

REPAIRING OF STEERING COLUMN

1

130,000.00

70,000.00

110,000

100,000

2

AC CONDENSER

1

150,000.00

120,000.00

120,000

120,000

3

AC COMPRESSOR OIL

1

9,000.00

5,000.00

7,000

5,000

4

AC COMPRESSOR SWITCH

1

32,000.00

20,000.00

20,000

20,000

5

AC GAS-R134 A

1

22,000.00

20,000.00

20,000

20,000

6

LABOUR

1

75,000.00

40,000.00

55,000

50,000

TOTAL

418,000.00

275,000.00

332,000

315,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text      Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 14 April 2026 04:47
To: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: TOYOTA COROLLA (FST 481 HD) - REPAIRING OF STEERING COLUMN AND AC FAULT

Dear Sir, @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

See below workshop best price for your review.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 13 April 2026 18:55
To: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA COROLLA (FST 481 HD) - REPAIRING OF STEERING COLUMN AND AC FAULT

Dear Fola,

Attached is the workshop's final price for repairing the subject vehicle.

Please review it and provide your response at your earliest convenience.

Workshop

MUSIBAU AZEEZ

Veh Reg No

FST 481 HD

JO No

65131

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

 Amount

Control

BEST PRICE

1

REPAIRING OF STEERING COLUMN

1

130,000.00

70,000.00

110,000

2

AC CONDENSER

1

150,000.00

120,000.00

120,000

3

AC COMPRESSOR OIL

1

9,000.00

5,000.00

7,000

4

AC COMPRESSOR SWITCH

1

32,000.00

20,000.00

20,000

5

AC GAS-R134 A

1

22,000.00

20,000.00

20,000

6

LABOUR

1

75,000.00

40,000.00

55,000

TOTAL

418,000.00

275,000.00

332,000

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Monday, April 13, 2026 at 09:32:56 AM GMT+2, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly use the below approval

Workshop

MUSIBAU AZEEZ

Veh Reg No

FST 481 HD

JO No

65131

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

 Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

REPAIRING OF STEERING COLUMN

1

           130,000.00

                                             70,000.00

2

AC CONDENSER

1

      150,000.00

                                          120,000.00

3

AC COMPRESSOR OIL

1

          9,000.00

                                               5,000.00

4

AC COMPRESSOR SWITCH

1

             32,000.00

                                             20,000.00

5

AC GAS-R134 A

1

             22,000.00

                                             20,000.00

6

LABOUR

1

             75,000.00

                                             40,000.00

TOTAL

           418,000.00

                                          275,000.00

Get Outlook for iOS<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=aka.ms&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9ha2EubXMvbzB1a2Vm&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=Q014cHg1cGQ4RTh2Y2JJdTBHdCtzNXEvQUlBTDA3azh5N1F5MDRqeGp1UT0=&h=ac59e071bb3243ba8a428d7d24478efd&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2026 6:44:09 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: TOYOTA COROLLA (FST 481 HD) - REPAIRING OF STEERING COLUMN AND AC FAULT

Dear Folashade,

Enclosed is the estimate for the TOYOTA COROLLA (FST 481 HD) concerning the REPAIRING OF THE STEERING COLUMN AND AC FAULT.

Kindly review it and revert.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Shakiru Sodiq,

Admin Officer II tel: 0903 004 6041 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES