Subject: Re: TOYOTA COROLLA KSF 246 FU ELECTRICAL FAULT @OREKOYA 63871
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2025 06:32:31 +0000

Hi Michael,

See approval below...............

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Reverse Light Bulb

2

4,000.00

3,000

3,000

  1.

Brake Light Bulb

2

4,000.00

3,000

3,000

  1.

Socket

3,000.00

2,000

2,000

  1.

Washing of Headlamp LHS

1

15,000.00

12,000

10,000

Labour

15,000.00

10,000

8,000

Total

N41,000.00

30,000

26,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2025 6:01 PM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: TOYOTA COROLLA KSF 246 FU ELECTRICAL FAULT @OREKOYA 63871

@Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>, Please approve further.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 29 September 2025 17:41
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: TOYOTA COROLLA KSF 246 FU ELECTRICAL FAULT @OREKOYA 63871

See approval below...............

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Reverse Light Bulb

2

4,000.00

3,000

3,000

  1.

Brake Light Bulb

2

4,000.00

3,000

3,000

  1.

Socket

3,000.00

2,000

2,000

  1.

Washing of Headlamp LHS

1

15,000.00

12,000

12,000

Labour

15,000.00

10,000

10,000

Total

N41,000.00

30,000

30,000

Chuks Kanu

Head, Safety & Security (CSO)

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 29 September 2025 17:35
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: TOYOTA COROLLA KSF 246 FU ELECTRICAL FAULT @OREKOYA 63871

Dear Sir,

Please approve for repair.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Reverse Light Bulb

2

4,000.00

3,000

  1.

Brake Light Bulb

2

4,000.00

3,000

  1.

Socket

3,000.00

2,000

  1.

Washing of Headlamp LHS

1

15,000.00

12,000

Labour

15,000.00

10,000

Total

N41,000.00

30,000

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 29 September 2025 14:54
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Orekoya Bamidele' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA COROLLA KSF 246 FU ELECTRICAL FAULT @OREKOYA 63871

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Wednesday, 24 September 2025 at 14:30:17 GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Reminder for estimate.

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=WXB2WHBkSWFqVFVFZ2pJRENwR0xUMDJtSUdUN1dpd0N4NzQ0cnBPaFYzUT0=&h=99c9080be5514178aa963223d62a4802&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 24 September 2025 8:41 AM
To: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 'Orekoya Bamidele' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: TOYOTA COROLLA KSF 246 FU ELECTRICAL FAULT @OREKOYA 63871

FYI.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=99c9080be5514178aa963223d62a4802&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]