Subject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE (JJJ 182 XS) - STEERING RACK LEAKAGE
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>, Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 08:37:30 +0000

Dear Fola,

N591,000.00 re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2025 6:30 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE (JJJ 182 XS) - STEERING RACK LEAKAGE

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly review
Thank you.

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2025 4:57:47 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: TOYOTA HIACE (JJJ 182 XS) - STEERING RACK LEAKAGE

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of the below approval for the subject vehicle.

No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

LAST PRICE

Maintenance Adjustment

1

STEERING RACK

245,000.00

130000

185,000

170000

2

STEERING ANGLE SENSOR

40,000.00

15000

25,000

20000

3

POWER STEERING PUMP

145,000.00

80000

120,000

100000

4

POWER STEERING OIL

5,000.00

3000

3,000

30000

5

REAR WHEEL BEARING (LHS)

63,000.00

30000

60,000

50000

6

UPPER ARM

SET

165,000.00

80000

125,000

100000

7

BOOTH CATCHER

45,000.00

15000

38,000

25000

8

AXLE OIL (4 LTR)

32,000.00

20000

20,000

20000

9

BRAKE OIL

 2 CAN

7,000.00

3000

7,000

6000

10

LABOUR

110,000.00

40000

80,000

70000

   857,000.00

NGN416,000

663,000

NGN591,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 16 October 2025 16:28
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE (JJJ 182 XS) - STEERING RACK LEAKAGE

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below

No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

1

STEERING RACK

245,000.00

130000

185,000

2

STEERING ANGLE SENSOR

40,000.00

15000

25,000

3

POWER STEERING PUMP

145,000.00

80000

120,000

4

POWER STEERING OIL

5,000.00

3000

3,000

5

REAR WHEEL BEARING (LHS)

63,000.00

30000

60,000

6

UPPER ARM

SET

165,000.00

80000

125,000

7

BOOTH CATCHER

45,000.00

15000

38,000

8

AXLE OIL (4 LTR)

32,000.00

20000

20,000

9

BRAKE OIL

 2 CAN

7,000.00

3000

7,000

10

LABOUR

110,000.00

40000

80,000

   857,000.00

NGN416,000

663,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2025 3:09 PM
To: Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE (JJJ 182 XS) - STEERING RACK LEAKAGE

Dear Dele,

Enclosed is the workshop's last price for the subject vehicle.

kindly review it and respond accordingly.

No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

LAST PRICE

1

STEERING RACK

245,000.00

130000

185,000

2

STEERING ANGLE SENSOR

40,000.00

15000

25,000

3

POWER STEERING PUMP

145,000.00

80000

120,000

4

POWER STEERING OIL

5,000.00

3000

3,000

5

REAR WHEEL BEARING (LHS)

63,000.00

30000

60,000

6

UPPER ARM

SET

165,000.00

80000

125,000

7

BOOTH CATCHER

45,000.00

15000

38,000

8

AXLE OIL (4 LTR)

32,000.00

20000

20,000

9

BRAKE OIL

 2 CAN

7,000.00

3000

7,000

10

LABOUR

110,000.00

40000

80,000

   857,000.00

NGN416,000

663,000

Best Regards,

Shakiru Sodiq,

Admin Officer II tel: 0903 004 6041 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Thursday, October 16, 2025 at 07:59:06 AM GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly use the below approval

No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

1

STEERING RACK

245,000.00

130000

2

STEERING ANGLE SENSOR

40,000.00

15000

3

POWER STEERING PUMP

145,000.00

80000

4

POWER STEERING OIL

5,000.00

3000

5

REAR WHEEL BEARING (LHS)

63,000.00

30000

6

UPPER ARM

SET

165,000.00

80000

7

BOOTH CATCHER

45,000.00

15000

8

AXLE OIL (4 LTR)

32,000.00

20000

9

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

3000

10

LABOUR

110,000.00

40000

   857,000.00

NGN416,000

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=f9650f2505344390a48735446425b52d&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2025 10:36 AM
To: Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA HIACE (JJJ 182 XS) - STEERING RACK LEAKAGE

Dear Folashade,

Enclosed is the estimate for the TOYOTA  HIACE (JJJ  182 XS) concerning the STEERING RACK ISSSUE.

Kindly review it and revert.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Shakiru Sodiq,

Admin Officer II tel: 0903 004 6041 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Wednesday, October 15, 2025 at 09:24:52 AM GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly treat the attached and share estimate

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=45fa2d09072940ceb6ce61ca3495b343&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2025 11:23 AM
To: Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: TOYOTA HIACE (JJJ 182 XS) - STEERING RACK LEAKAGE

Dear Dele,

I would like to bring to your attention that the steering of the subject vehicle has become very hard to turn. Despite topping up the power steering fluid several times, the level keeps dropping. Upon thorough inspection, we discovered a leakage on the steering rack (as shown in the attached image), and the power steering pump is also making noise.

It is advisable to replace both the steering rack and the power steering pump to prevent further issues and avoid any delays in using the vehicle once refurbishment is complete.

Kindly approve the repairs so we can proceed accordingly.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES