Subject: Re: TOYOTA PRADO (BDG 651 DV) EXHAUST LEAKAGE AND RADIATOR COVER
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>, Peace Anago <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2026 09:20:11 +0000

88,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2026 12:30 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA PRADO (BDG 651 DV) EXHAUST LEAKAGE AND RADIATOR COVER

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2026 12:12 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: TOYOTA PRADO (BDG 651 DV) EXHAUST LEAKAGE AND RADIATOR COVER

NGN88,000 approved.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text      Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 4 March 2026 08:42
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA PRADO (BDG 651 DV) EXHAUST LEAKAGE AND RADIATOR COVER

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Apologies there was error in the fuel pump price previously approved

Kindly approve the sum of 88,000ngn

MUSBAU

BDG 651 DV

65338

Description of Items

Qty

 Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

EXHAUST MANIFILD

1

             38,000.00

                                             25,000.00

FUEL PUMP

1

        45,000.00

                                               30,000.00

POWER STEERING CONTAINER

1

        28,000.00

                                             15,000.00

RADIATOR COVER

1

          6,000.00

                                               3,000.00

LABOUR

1

        28,000.00

                                             15,000.00

TOTAL

           111,000.00

                                             88,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2026 8:36 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA PRADO (BDG 651 DV) EXHAUST LEAKAGE AND RADIATOR COVER

61,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2026 8:23 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA PRADO (BDG 651 DV) EXHAUST LEAKAGE AND RADIATOR COVER

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve.

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2026 4:31 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: TOYOTA PRADO (BDG 651 DV) EXHAUST LEAKAGE AND RADIATOR COVER

NGN61,000  approved.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 3 March 2026 13:56
To: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA PRADO (BDG 651 DV) EXHAUST LEAKAGE AND RADIATOR COVER

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

MUSBAU

BDG 651 DV

65338

Description of Items

Qty

 Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

EXHAUST MANIFILD

1

             38,000.00

                                             25,000.00

FUEL PUMP

1

        45,000.00

                                               3,000.00

POWER STEERING CONTAINER

1

        28,000.00

                                             15,000.00

RADIATOR COVER

1

          6,000.00

                                               3,000.00

LABOUR

1

        28,000.00

                                             15,000.00

TOTAL

           111,000.00

                                             61,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2025 7:27 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA PRADO (BDG 651 DV) EXHAUST LEAKAGE AND RADIATOR COVER

Dear Folashade,

This is a gentle reminder that we have not yet received approval for the subject vehicle.

Kindly look into this matter and revert at your earliest convenience.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Thursday, November 27, 2025 at 04:17:38 PM GMT+1, Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Folashade,

Enclosed is the estimate for the TOYOTA PRADO (BDG 651 DV) concerning the EXHAUST LEAKAGE AND RADIATOR COVER

Kindly review it and revert.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES