Subject: Re: cRE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA MUS 607 HS-65769 OREKOYA
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2025 11:09:00 +0000

132,000.00 Approved

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2025 12:04 PM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: cRE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA MUS 607 HS-65769 OREKOYA

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Reconfirm the value

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2025 12:02 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: cRE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA MUS 607 HS-65769 OREKOYA

N123,000.00  Re-approved,

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2025 11:50 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: cRE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA MUS 607 HS-65769 OREKOYA

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve the below review

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

CONTROL

Needed Review

Maintenance Adjusted Approval

1.

Front Shock Absorber

2

100,000.00

60000

80,000.00

70000

2.

Stabilizer Linkage

2

25,000.00

10000

10,000

10000

3.

Stabilizer Rubber

2

25,000.00

10000

10,000

10000

4.

Front Brake Pad

2

25,000.00

12000

12000

12000

5.

Surfacing of Brake Disc

30,000.00

15000

25,000.00

20000

Labour

25,000.00

10000

15,000.00

10000

Total

N230,000.00

NGN117,000

152,000

NGN132,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2025 11:48 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: cRE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA MUS 607 HS-65769 OREKOYA

Dear Shade,

Kindly use of this approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

CONTROL

Needed Review

Maintenance Adjusted Approval

1.

Front Shock Absorber

2

100,000.00

60000

80,000.00

70000

2.

Stabilizer Linkage

2

25,000.00

10000

10,000

10000

3.

Stabilizer Rubber

2

25,000.00

10000

10,000

10000

4.

Front Brake Pad

2

25,000.00

12000

12000

12000

5.

Surfacing of Brake Disc

30,000.00

15000

25,000.00

20000

Labour

25,000.00

10000

15,000.00

10000

Total

N230,000.00

NGN117,000

152,000

NGN132,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 22 December 2025 18:14
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: cRE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA MUS 607 HS-65769 OREKOYA

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below



S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

CONTROL

Needed Review

REVIEW

1.

Front Shock Absorber

2

100,000.00

60000

80,000.00

2.

Stabilizer Linkage

2

25,000.00

10000

10,000

3.

Stabilizer Rubber

2

25,000.00

10000

10,000

4.

Front Brake Pad

2

25,000.00

12000

12000

5.

Surfacing of Brake Disc

30,000.00

15000

25,000.00

Labour

25,000.00

10000

15,000.00

Total

N230,000.00

NGN117,000

152,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2025 8:34 AM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: cRE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA MUS 607 HS-65769 OREKOYA

117,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2025 8:11 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA MUS 607 HS-65769 OREKOYA

@Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>, please approve further

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 15 December 2025 04:48
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA MUS 607 HS-65769 OREKOYA

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 MAINTENANCE

HOD

CONTROL

OFFICER

1.

Front Shock Absorber

2

100,000.00

 60000

60000

2.

Stabilizer Linkage

2

25,000.00

15000

10000

3.

Stabilizer Rubber

2

25,000.00

 12000

10000

4.

Front Brake Pad

2

25,000.00

12000

12000

5.

Surfacing of Brake Disc

30,000.00

15000

15000

Labour

25,000.00

15000

10000

Total

N230,000.00

129,000

NGN117,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, 14 December 2025 08:40
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA MUS 607 HS-65769 OREKOYA

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 MAINTENANCE

OFFICER

HOD

CONTROL

1.

Front Shock Absorber

2

100,000.00

 60000

2.

Stabilizer Linkage

2

25,000.00

15000

3.

Stabilizer Rubber

2

25,000.00

 12000

4.

Front Brake Pad

2

25,000.00

12000

5.

Surfacing of Brake Disc

30,000.00

15000

Labour

25,000.00

15000

Total

N230,000.00

129,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2025 10:06 AM
To: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA MUS 607 HS

GOOD DAY,

A REMINDER FOR APPROVAL

On Thursday, 4 December 2025 at 12:04:22 GMT+1, Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Ma,

Corrected ma

On Thursday, 4 December 2025 at 10:53:10 GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

 Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly reconfirm value on the quote

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=e4786395ef1d482c8dcd115ea1fad275&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2025 1:27 PM
To: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA MUS 607 HS

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Tuesday, 2 December 2025 at 16:06:21 GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

 Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=82e97cbe63fb441d865304a11b2a753d&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2025 11:35 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA MUS 607 HS

Dear Folashade,

Kindly allocate to Orekoya workshop

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 65769

2025-12-02 11:33:02

PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc

lagos hq

self drive

MUS 607 HS

25177.18

149005

0.00

0.00

CHECK AND RETIFY NOISE FROM THE FRONT LEGS

submitted

  <https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXMuYy1pbGVhc2luZy5jb20vZm9ybS9kZXRhaWwvZmxlZXRfbWFpbnRlbmFuY2VfcmVxdWVzdHMvNjU3Njk=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=ejhBR0pUVmE3bjJITFgvWS9OeENRM1lLVXVQb1NKV0d1a2l4a0xEcE96dz0=&h=82e97cbe63fb441d865304a11b2a753d&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

Best Regards,

Matthew Okesanya.

Fleet Officer  P.Z Cussons| Hertz/C&I Fleet Management | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093926941,08023292414 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=outlook.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYnIwMS5zYWZlbGlua3MucHJvdGVjdGlvbi5vdXRsb29rLmNvbS8_dXJsPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuY2lsZWFzaW5nLmNvbSUyRiZkYXRhPTA0JTdDMDElN0NJc2FhYy5Ba2hpZ2JlJTQwaHB6LmNvbS5uZyU3Q2I1NDBjMzU0ZjEyNDRkMGQzNGZhMDhkOTk3YzI4MzJkJTdDM2M5NThmZWFlYzEwNDdkMWIzMTdlZGI4YzFkYTc5YWElN0MxJTdDMCU3QzYzNzcwNzY4Mzk1MDAyNzA3NyU3Q1Vua25vd24lN0NUV0ZwYkdac2IzZDhleUpXSWpvaU1DNHdMakF3TURBaUxDSlFJam9pVjJsdU16SWlMQ0pCVGlJNklrMWhhV3dpTENKWFZDSTZNbjAlM0QlN0MxMDAwJnNkYXRhPUVicFdWZTN1QmR2ekVEaXlkNklLbWJXTWYlMkZGbnRwV0IlMkZJMTZvZ3dNcWZjJTNEJnJlc2VydmVkPTA=&i=NjE3MTYzMDgxZDUwMDUwZTZhNDE4ZDhk&t=b2dmMXNPbEVOUUQ1Q1pJeFk1SFdZUEtLdXdpb1hhbFA3VnVDMTJhYTgzdz0=&h=619eebf22dc5449ba20ffc42f0f84378>

[A white square with blue and black logoDescription automatically generated]